Tag: You're it!

12:46 AM Simple Girl 0 Comments



Hello

I was Tagged by Arwa  to do the "You're it!" Tag, the rules:
1. Answer the 11 questions set
2. Set 11 questions for the people you tag
3. Mention the blog who tagged you

1- What made you start blogging?
I do not know, one day I thought I do something new and useful!  
2- What are your favourite TV shows if any?
a lot really ! Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl .
honesty , i watch any shows about fashion ! *obsessed*
3- What has been the best drugstore foundation to you?
BOURJOIS  
4- What is the weirdest thing that can be found in your handbag?
Nothing .
5- What do you study/work?
Study ):
6- Your best feature?
I can't say ! because I don't know !  
7- Your favourite school teacher & why.
no one ! 
8- What has blogging been adding to your life?
something nice 
 9- If you can shop for one thing only (one category) what would it be?
Clothes
10- Do you see a bright future or an unknown one?
I see bright future . 
11- Favourite drink?
france coffee and Hot Chocolate .. 

MY Questions:

1. What is your favourite nail polish brand and why?
2. What is your favourite  brand  ?
3- What do you study/work?
4- What are your favourite TV shows ?
5- Favourite Chocolate ?
6-What is the best product you used to your eye?
7-What is the most beautiful country you have visited?
8- What has blogging been adding to your life?
Sorry only 8 (=

Okay!  I tag:
2-The Artistic Hands "Wafa"



♥♥♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

0 التعليقات :